- Found image under a glass crystal cabochon, set within a highly detailed clay frame.
- Hand painted with an antiqued gold finish.
- Adorned with a complimenting faceted ruby ziosite.
- Pendant is @ 3/4 of an inch wide, @ 1 1/2 inches long including bead.
- Necklace is @ 26 inches long but can be worn shorter. (length can be adjusted upon request when purchased)
- This collection's Giving Back Amulet~ 50% will be donated to Mercy for Animals.
Parrish Relics are one of a kind and handmade in my studio at Frog Hollow. Time and care is spent collecting tiny images that I find inspiring and captivating ~ Clay frames are formed around glass to pay tribute to the beautiful artwork they celebrate! Alchemically hand painted to match the metal components in the chains and findings, they become unique adornments that start conversations and are joyful to wear.
All Amulets are shipped out to you beautifully gift packaged in an organza drawstring bag, along with a care sheet and my favorite mossy tissue paper.