After @ 30 years creating mainly one of a kind amulets handcrafted in polymer clay, stained glass, semi-precious stones & glass vessels I have now added an exciting new line! My work has been selling out so quickly & it has been very hard to keep up with the demand, leaving many people frustrated about not being able to purchase anything fast enough. This has encouraged me to do something that I have been wanting to do for years but was frankly intimidated to take this giant leap...create finely detailed amulets by hand that are then cast in precious metals using the ancient lost wax process!
Working with a wonderful NYC casting team who uses recycled metals so as not to deplete the earth's resources, I am now able to offer multiple designs in sterling silver & bronze. Looking forward to adding to this special collection over time ~ while also releasing one of a kind pieces (in both clay & metal) as they ask to be made. Those one of a kind Amulets will appear randomly on the Goblin Market page.
Hopefully the best of both worlds!
read more on the blog
tour the studios here
- Where can I purchase your work?
- Here on the website! If any of the new collection of sterling silver & bronze amulets are sold out, there may be more coming so check back. One of a kind (polymer clay and metal) amulets will be listed on the Goblin Market page as they are created, updates will be posted on facebook and instagram.
- I also sell at a few local craft fairs, mainly here in beautiful Western Massachusetts. These will be listed on the front page when planned.
- Visit the Parrish Relics studio at Frog Hollow, along with over twenty other rural Artists on the Hilltown Open Studio Tour. Check back for details on our third year event in 2020!
- Do you accept custom orders?
Unfortunately I am unable to create custom orders or take commissions at this time. Will announce it here and on social media if that changes in the future.
- Are you still making Anne Boleyn / Ugly Betty Necklaces?
- Your one of a kind amulets are sold out. Any tips for purchasing?
- They can go fast so it is best to create a customer account first: "log in".
- Keep an eye on facebook and instagram for announcements of new Amulets.
- Once they are listed, "add to cart" and try to get through the process as fast as possible. If someone completes the transaction faster, it may be removed from your cart. I wish I had control of this online shopping issue.
- Do you sell Wholesale?
- Any interest in teaching?
- What is your creation process?