A hare from Morris & Co ~ John Henry Dearle's
Forest Tapestry is the focal point of this one of a kind necklace.
- Found image under hand-cut textured glass, set within a highly detailed shield-style clay frame.
- Hand painted with an Italian rust-red, antiqued gold finish.
- Adorned with complementing faceted fluorite.
- Pendant is @ 1 1/4 inches wide, just over @ 2 inches long including bead.
- Elegantly draping necklace is accented with faceted fluorite, measuring @ 21 inches long. (length can be adjusted upon request when purchased, chain can be lengthened at no cost but beadwork may be additional.)
Parrish Relics are one of a kind and handmade in my studio at Frog Hollow. Time and care is spent collecting tiny images that I find inspiring and captivating ~ Clay frames are formed around glass to pay tribute to the beautiful artwork they celebrate! Alchemically hand painted to match the metal components in the chains and findings, they become unique adornments that start conversations and are joyful to wear.
All Amulets are shipped out to you beautifully gift packaged in an organza drawstring bag, along with a care sheet and my favorite mossy tissue paper.