Detail of an Angel from Sassetta's The San Sepolcro Altarpiece,
held deep within a gothic arch-shaped glass vial is the centerpiece of this one of a kind, handcrafted necklace.
- 50% of the sale of this Amulet will be donated to The National Coalition Against Domestic Violence.
- Glass bottle pendant, set within a highly detailed Gothic Arch window clay frame with fleur de lis details.
- Hand painted with an Italian rust red accented, antiqued gold finish.
- Adorned with a moonstone cabochon & teardrop bead.
- Pendant is just over @ 1 inch at widest, @ 2 1/4 inches long from top of the cork to beads.
- Necklace measures @ 30 inches long but can be worn shorter. (length can be adjusted upon request when purchased)
Parrish Relics are one of a kind and handmade in my one-woman jewelry studio at Frog Hollow. Glass vessel amulets can hold precious things, talismanic roots or essential oils. Topped with a tiny cork so that you can put whatever you wish inside. Alchemically hand painted to match the metal components in the chains and findings, they become unique adornments that start conversations and are joyful to wear.
All Amulets are shipped out to you beautifully gift packaged in an organza drawstring bag, along with a care sheet and my favorite mossy tissue paper.