Inspired by Gothic Architecture and named for Undine of the Sea
(as mentioned in the Tori Amos song "Bats")
- 20% of the sale of this Amulet will be donated to NRDC.
- Hand cut, textured waves of aqua stained glass, set within a highly detailed trefoil arch clay frame.
- Hand painted with a subtle, patina green accented, antiqued gold finish.
- Adorned with complementing "sea glass" bead.
- Pendant is @ 7/8 of an inch at widest, @ 1 7/8 inches long including bead.
- Necklace with "sea glass" bead accents, measures @ 20 inches long but can be worn shorter. (length can be adjusted upon request when purchased)
Parrish Relics are one of a kind and handmade in my studio at Frog Hollow. Time and care is spent collecting tiny shards of jewel toned stained glass that I find inspiring and captivating ~ Clay frames are formed around them to pay tribute to the beautiful colors and textures, the history that Stained Glass in Architecture brings to mind. Alchemically hand painted to match the metal components in the chains and findings, they become unique adornments that start conversations and are joyful to wear.
All Amulets are shipped out to you beautifully gift packaged in an organza drawstring bag, along with a care sheet and my favorite mossy tissue paper.