A tiny spring green glass teardrop vial is the centerpiece of this one of a kind, handcrafted necklace.
- Glass bottle pendant, set within a highly detailed clay frame with a labradorite moon.
- Hand painted with an antiqued gold finish.
- Adorned with a chain holding a pressed glass leaf, labradorite and serpentine star.
- Pendant is @ 1/2 of an inch at widest, @ 2 inches long including hanging beads.
- Necklace measures @ 27 inches long but can be worn shorter. (length can be adjusted upon request when purchased)
- Shipped holding a tiny dried Fern from Frog Hollow that can be removed.
Parrish Relics are one of a kind and handmade in my one-woman jewelry studio at Frog Hollow. Glass vessel amulets can hold precious things, talismanic roots or essential oils. Topped with a tiny cork so that you can put whatever you wish inside. Alchemically hand painted to match the metal components in the chains and findings, they become unique adornments that start conversations and are joyful to wear.
All Amulets are shipped out to you beautifully gift packaged in an organza drawstring bag, along with a care sheet and my favorite mossy tissue paper.