Hans Süss von Kulmbach's Girl Making a Garland held deep within a heart-shaped glass vial is the centerpiece of this one of a kind, handcrafted necklace.
- Glass bottle pendant, set within a highly detailed Sacred Heart clay frame.
- Hand painted with a patina green accented, antiqued silver finish with Italian rust red accented gold "flames".
- Adorned with complementing jet glass beads.
- Pendant is @ 1 inch at widest, just under @ 2 inches long from top of the cork to beads.
- Necklace measures @ 24 inches long but can be worn shorter. (length can be adjusted upon request when purchased)
Parrish Relics are one of a kind and handmade in my one-woman jewelry studio at Frog Hollow. Glass vessel amulets can hold precious things, talismanic roots or essential oils. Topped with a tiny cork so that you can put whatever you wish inside. Alchemically hand painted to match the metal components in the chains and findings, they become unique adornments that start conversations and are joyful to wear.
All Amulets are shipped out to you beautifully gift packaged in an organza drawstring bag, along with a care sheet and my favorite mossy tissue paper.